Cultural Competencies for a Successful Career in the Middle EastOctober 24, 2017
Cyber Security and Legal Frameworks – ClassroomNovember 19, 2017
Anti-Money Laundering – E-Learning
The session will aim to provide
an overview of how money laundering regulations impact their obligations, how
it can be spotted and what controls you can use to report and prevent money
laundering. Practical examples will be provided throughout the session.
The course will cover
the following key topics:
- What is Money Laundering?
- Understanding the basics of money laundering
- Appreciating the importance of having
effective Anti-Money Laundering (AML) controls
- Know Your Customer & effective customer
- Being in a better position to identify
suspicious activity and knowing how to report
- Money Laundering Regulations / Acts
- What happens when you
get it wrong?
This is a CLPD Accredited Course: 2 Points
There are no reviews yet.