Blockchain has gained significant attention since serving as public transaction ledger for the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. However, the application of Blockchain as a powerful underlying technology reaches far beyond its use for cryptocurrency.
The course shall:
• Revisit the key concepts behind Blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), how it works and its application across businesses and organisations.
• Revisit the topic of digital currencies, explore tokenization and coin offerings, ITO/ICOs (Initial Token/Coin Offerings).
• Provide details on key stages of an ITO/ICO.
• Understand use of Blockchain relating to DApps, Smart Contracts, Supply Chain.
• Provide regulatory perspective on Blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
• Provide a Lawyers perspective on different jurisdictions on the technology.
This is a CLPD Accredited Course: 4 Points