COURSE OVERVIEW (18 mins):
Coaching has become an essential ingredient of leadership required to produce the best teams in the workplace. Only a great leader can be a great coach! This eLearning training course is designed to help managers and team leaders achieve great results through effective coaching skills.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn the difference between learner and coach centred behaviours
- Learn how to help learners work out their own solutions?
- Learn new tips on coaching skills that would take your team to next level
- Differentiate between learner and coach centred techniques
- Use learner centred behaviours to “pull” the process forward – showing understanding, drawing out through questioning, helping the learner work out their own solutions, asking the learner for feedback
- Use coach centred behaviours to “push” the process forward – giving advice, sharing experiences, giving feedback, stating expectations
- Understand what skills need to be developed to become a great coach
Managers and Team Leaders