Communicating to Influence involves more than listening and questioning skills. It also requires you to understand other people’s body language, build rapport and trust with others as well as communicating your message clearly to others.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how to build rapport and trust with stakeholders
- Learn how to analyse how people prefer to think and communicate
- Learn how to understand and read other people’s body language
- Learn how to use your body language to communicate your message
- Identify and use the thinking patterns of individuals to frame an idea and communicate
- Interpret and control body language to augment communication
- Identify an individual’s false realities and challenge positively
- Understand the conditions for trust and use trust principles to build trust with individuals
- Analyse an individual’s values and priorities including: openness, security, creativity, listening
- Use communication techniques and content to appeal to an individual’s values
There are no reviews yet.