Great teams are built on mutual trust and rapport. Explore the leader’s role in facilitating teamwork: from establishing ground rules and clear goal, to promoting trust and managing the team.
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how to build a trusting co-operative team
- Learn how you can change group culture to build team trust
- Identify behaviours that build and destroy team trust
- Recognise how trust affects teamwork, participation and corporation
- Analyse how different world views can affect the ability of individuals to build trust
- Facilitate team members in undersatnding each other’s world views
Team Leaders and Managers
There are no reviews yet.