This course introduces the functions of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs as fundamental applications of Web3 and provides a critical evaluation of their existing capabilities and potential. It also examines decentralised digital currencies (cryptocurrencies), and their interaction with banking, financial, legal, and regulatory systems.
- Intro to Web 3
- Fundamentals of Blockchain
- Fundamentals of Cryptocurrency
- Fundamentals of NFT
- Intro to Financial Crime and the illicit use of cryptocurrencies
- Explain the fundamental structures of Web 3.0, blockchain, cryptocurrency, and NFTs. Analyse the two most famous cryptocurrencies (e.g., Bitcoin and Ethereum) and identify their methods of application
- Discuss how blockchain and cryptocurrencies are being viewed within a framework of massive innovation and development
- Describe the concept of Blockchain as-a-service in smart contract applications and decentralisation of the web
- Explore the state of cryptocurrencies in financial crimes
**Please contact email@example.com to avail our discounted rate
There are no reviews yet.