Learn how teams develop in a predictable way and how you can use this to help your team achieve high performance.
Key Learning Points:
- Understand that teams grow in a predictable way
- Understand how to develop your team
- Use the Tuckman model as a framework for analysing the team’s stage of growth and predicting needs
- Understand the iterative and non-linear nature of team growth
- Identify the characteristics and behaviours at each stage of growth
- Anticipate the problems associated with each stage
- Facilitate movement from one stage to the next
There are no reviews yet.