Negotiation Skills – E-LearningApril 8, 2019
Customer Service Essentials – E-LearningApril 8, 2019
Introduction to Lean – E-Learning
Lean is a key Business Improvement approach with the fundamental principle of reducing waste and increasing efficiency. It has transformational effects on industries globally and as it continues to grow in popularity, companies are increasingly looking for employees with Lean awareness. This course will provide you with a thorough introduction to the Lean method including:
- Instruction on why Lean is an essential business tool
- The 7/8 Wastes used in the Lean approach
- How businesses can become more Lean
- Explain Lean to others
- Differentiate between value-added and non-value-added activities
- Understand the importance of standardisation
- Solve problems using the Lean structure PDCA
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
Anyone can take our Introduction to Lean course and it is particularly beneficial for:
- Those looking to gain Lean awareness
- Employees of Lean organisations
There are no reviews yet.