Creative Word Training are pleased to announce a training event unlike any other you’ll have ever attended.
We are hosting a 2 day “Training from the Back of the Room” (TBR) course on April 17th and 18th 2020, where you can discover the revolutionary approach to training that is based on the very latest brain science.
Training from the Back of the Room was created by Sharon Bowman as a direct way of creating, and giving, training that will help people learn as effectively as possible through combining her decades of teaching and training experience with her independent evaluation of cognitive neuroscience studies.
Sharon is the author of seven popular training books, including the global best-selling books ‘Training from the BACK of the Room’ and ‘The Ten-Minute Trainer’, and she is the leader of a team of global trainers who have been certified to teach the official 2-day course that Creative Word Training are pleased to be hosting in Dubai in mid-April.
The course is a “globally-acclaimed, interactive, skills-building train-the-trainer class for anyone who is a trainer, teacher, instructor, coach, or facilitator of learning” and will give you the techniques and tools to engage, educate and enlighten those whom you train.
The techniques found in Sharon’s ground-breaking book and courses are now being applied in learning and development initiatives around the globe within learning establishments and businesses in order to ensure all training is a success.
During the course you will learn the following:
• 6 learning principles and how to apply them to training regardless of topic, learner levels or size of group
• How to increase learner engagement and retention
• Use the 4 C’s Map as a training design and delivery model for any brain-based training
• Create training programs based on your sector, topic and training materials combined with the strategies and brain-based concepts
• Choose from a multitude of brain-based learning activities for many purposes including: classroom, e-learning, one-on-one, small or large group training
• Have access to a range of new brain-science resources to boost your training skills
This course is suitable for coaches, mentors, trainers, workshop organisers, those who wish to encourage a flourishing learning environment within their company, and entrepreneurs who would like to improve their communication and presentation skills.