Creative Word Training are pleased to be supporting this year’s WIL MENA Conference due to take place on 23rd October 09:00 to 24th October 17:30, at NOVO Cinemas, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Dubai, U.A.E.
The WIL MENA Conference “represents the voice and a community of strong female leaders in the MENA region by providing a platform which breaks new grounds. It gives female leaders the opportunity to learn, lead and collaborate on present trials and strategies for women to overcome.”
The conference isn’t only for women though, men are also invited to attend, especially if they manage, or are managed by women in the workplace, and they’ll have the opportunity to explore tools and information that can help managers, peers and colleagues to understand related aspects such as, communication, decision making and how to improve working practices.
• Host – Dave Crane – Executive Speech & Presentation Strategist, UN Representative, Leadership Director
• Moderator – Kim Kelaita – Reporter/Producer for CNN International
• Debbie Stanford-Kristiansen – CEO of NOVO Cinemas, CEO of the Year, Middle East (2018) & Top 30 Most Influential Women in the Arab World (2019)
• Celebrity Guest of Honour – Sonia Majeed – Playback Singer and Musician
• His Excellency Hussain Al Mahmoudi – CEO of Sharjah Research Technology & Innovation Park
• Mariam Al Afridi – Director, Government Communications at Government of Dubai, Department of Economic Development
• Alfonso De Gaetano – Director of Google Global Partnerships, Emerging Markets
• Rima Mrad – Partner at BSA Ahmad Bin Hezeem & Associates LLP
• Heba Sayed – Marketing Manager, IBM ME & 40Under40 MENA
• Diana Hamade – Managing Partner of Diana Hamade Attorneys at Law
• Hiba Abbassi – Student Advisor and Alumni Relations at University of Manchester, Middle East
• Alissar Nasr – Chief Academic Officer at Academia Management Solutions International
• Khulood Sha’ban – CEO of Berkeley Middle East Holding
• Lt. Col Wendi Brown – Joint Operations Centre Team Chief at HQ, U.S. Africa Command & NATO Secret Clearance
Featuring inspiring and profound mentoring for female leaders dedicated to diversity and inclusion through workshops, discussion, and live talk shows, alongside fantastic networking opportunities, this year’s conference is guaranteed to share the voice of female leaders in the MENA region while supporting others to aim higher.
Contact: Rebecca@fortemarkets.com to request a registration to attend the specific workshops taking place on Day 1 & 2 (No extra costs incurred)